The submitted abstracts/papers must not be previously published anywhere and must not be submitted to any other conferences before and during the ICRM2023 review and publication process. Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the articles were accepted, at least one author would register and attend the conference to present the paper.
During the peer-review process, if the submissions are considered significant, authors of which are encouraged to give presentations.
To make a new submission, if you know which Symposiumto join in, please select the corresponding "Symposium" from the dropdown list, if not, please select “Other”.
The papers submitted by the authors should be original and unpublished. The standard paper format and paper page limits which are listed in the givien “Template” should be strictly abided by in the submitted papers.
All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by experts in the fields and will be judged from the aspects of problem significance, contributions, originality, correctness, technical strength, quality of presentation, and relevance to the conference attendees.
1. All articles contributed to the conference must be original articles which have not been published in any types of publication, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. In several circumstances, articles will be declined by ICRM2023:
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs. 2) Plagiarized articles.
3) Evident misconduct.
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICRM2023 takes a tight position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for similarity by iTHENTICATE. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be dropped from the proceedings.
4. Authors should declare if there are any conflicts of interest regarding the submitted papers.